Monday, June 30, 2008

TAG YOU'RE IT NOW!

I guess I'm it now (thanks LeAnn) and for everyone reading my blog...tag, you're it!
(just copy and paste into your blog and put in your own answers)

10 years ago I was:

Living on a farm in Dayton Oregon, working in advertising for a newspaper, raising five children.

5 years ago I was:

Living in the desert in Silver Springs Nevada (the worst place I have ever lived), working in advertising at the Carson City Newspaper (the worst job I have ever had), raising four children (one had moved out & was still living in Oregon).

1 year ago:

I became the seasonal dept. manager at Walmart.

5 things on my to do list today:

go running
go to work
ride my trainer
fix dinner for my family
call my parents and email my sister

5 snacks I enjoy:

Blueberry Dream at Jamba Juice
Hot Tamales
ice cream
popcorn
cheese & crackers

If I were a billionaire I would:

Help Brown Bear and Sunny with perscription/ medical costs, Buy my kids houses of their own, Pay off all of my families bills, do a little traveling, quit my job and enjoy Hawaii, just to name a few.


6 People I want to have lunch with tomorrow:

Randy, LeAnn (I can't wait to meet her), My parents, my 3 sisters, Debbie and Marilyn, all my nieces and nephews. (That's way too many so I guess I'll just have lunch with Randy tomorrow).

5 places I have lived:

Southern California
Albany/Salem/Ashland/Dayton/Willamina & Medford, Oregon
Beaumont, Texas
Silver Springs & Carson City, Nevada
Kailua Kona, Hawaii

5 jobs I had:

I ran a daycare
I was a shift manager at Jamba Juice
I worked in advertising for 3 different newspapers
I was an accountant for a Large Christian school and Daycare
I was an accountant and sales clerk for a fruit stand/ gourmet store

3 comments:

Bruce Stewart (施樸樂) (ブルース・スチュワート) said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight. I promised LeAnn I would play the tag game, but later in the day after I have done some work. The picture is not from our house, but it is within 5 mins by bicycle and I pass it every day going to the swimming pool. I rarely can't think of something to write, only that life is fairly humdrum here so not a lot of big things to write about.

Randy said...

Where was I when you lived in Nevada? I've never even been there before. You said you were visiting your parents in Albany all that time ...

BreeWee said...

I LOVE your plan on what to do with the bajillion dollars! AMAZING, your heart is so so so big!