Saturday, June 28, 2008

RELAXING DAY

You never work out and regret it. You never go for a run and when you are done say I wish I would have just stayed home. You never climb a mountain, get to the top and say I should have just been content to stay where I was.
1997 Nike ad

Today was a good day. Randy didn't want to do too much since he has the Kona Marathon tomorrow so we mostly stayed home and relaxed. Kind of. I rode my indoor trainer for an hour. It was sooooo hot. I don't think I've sweat that hard in a long time. After resting for about an hour, Randy and I went to the pool. I was too tired to do much swimming but I worked on my stroke and even tried a few flip turns. I'm not great at it but hope to figure it out soon. I know Randy said I am better at flip turns than he is but that is only the somersault part.
Anyway, I'm tired tonight but it is such a good tired. We have to get up early tomorrow for the Kona Marathon. Good luck Randy, doing the full marathon, and Rebecca doing the 5K. Good luck too, LeAnn in your swim meet. I'll be praying for all of you.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Flip turns seem really hard to do, If Randy says you are good I bet you are. I am glad so many people were cheering Rebecca on. I did not know Randy was also competing today. Hope he reached his own goals. Thanks again for the kind words regarding Jake.