Saturday, November 8, 2008

LAVAMAN TRAINING

Only twenty three days left until I start my serious training for Lavaman. I was starting to do so well with my swimming and then hurt my shoulder. I couldn't even lift my arm above my head so it's been a few weeks since I've swam. Then just when my shoulder was starting to feel a little bit better, I fell off that ladder at work. My back still hurts pretty bad, so all I have to say is that it had better feel better by December first. Otherwise you may see me out there crying instead of training. Or crying while training. Or crawling instead of running. I really want to do the Lavaman.
Randy's doing so much better from his surgery and is anxious to get out there to train. His knee feels so much better than it did before the surgery and hopefully once the swelling goes down he'll feel as good as new. Otherwise he may be out there crawling with me.

4 comments:

Mary Eggers said...

Good for both of you! Now heal up BOTH OF YOU!

Fish has Legs said...

www.coolrunning.com

I let you know what the PT does with my shoulder so I can pass it on to you!

Fish has Legs said...

I think 2000 passed my dear...typo. And youre good at, what, scrabble? J/K. Im cheering you when you do lavaman 2009!!! Fun race. Fun after party too.

Marilyn and Robert said...

Karen just wnted you to know you are such a good sister-in-law and I couldn't of ask for better. Your comments always make me feel so good. And all those people better watch out in lavaman team Wrighthouse is there!!!!!!