Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY


Fred in Dallas calls his son in New York just before Thanksgiving and tells him, "I'm sorry to tell you this but your mother and I are going to divorce. After 45 years of living with her, I just cannot take any more of her moaning. We can't stand the sight of each other any more. I'm telling you first, Eddie, because you are the oldest. Please tell your sister."

When Eddie calls his sister Julie, she says, "No way are they getting divorced. Lets fly down there tomorrow and tell them we will not allow them to divorce."

Julie phones her parents and tells them both, "You must NOT get divorced. Eddie and I will be there tomorrow. Until then, promise you won't take any action until we get there. please listen to me," and hangs up.

The father puts down the phone and turns to his wife and says. "Good news honey. Eddie and Julie are coming for Thanksgiving and they are both paying their own way."






May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You find such great htings to post. I lvoed all of the comics you posted today.. Hope your swim went well. Have a good weekend. love ya