Sunday, November 2, 2008

FALL IN HAWAII

I've been looking at other peoples fall photos on the mainland and I'm missing the beautiful fall colors so last weekend while we were out and about, I tried to find fall here. I didn't find the beauty of a mainland fall but I found a Hawaiian beauty. Flowers everywhere. Palm trees, trees full of fruit. I only had my cell phone to take pics with so the pictures aren't the greatest but I had fun trying to capture the beauty that I saw and even though I didn't find fall, I had a blast spending the weekend with Randy and Rebecca.










3 comments:

Marilyn and Robert said...

great pictures would like to see them in person though maybe some day huh???

Fish has Legs said...

Oh, these pictures are great reminders of the beauty of Hawaii. I like the ulu tree at the end....bake um in the imu or oven...yum. Great photos even if they were on your camera phone.

Debbie said...

Wow Karen, really great pics. Fall is Beautiful every where!! I do not have my space page so thats why you didn't find it. I will try to set one up and let you know when it's done.