Sunday, November 30, 2008

funny_pig_bike


I really PIGGED out for Thanksgiving (must have gained ten pounds) so I've got a lot of work to do to get ready for Lavaman. Training starts tomorrow and although the Doc says no swimming (my back is still having some swelling and quite a bit of pain), I can still bike on my trainer and run on the tready.
Only sixteen weeks until Lavaman so hopefully my back will be better soon so I can swim. That is my biggest weakness in the triathlon so I need to be in the water as much as possible.

2 comments:

Fish has Legs said...

Gooooo Karen!!!

Debbie said...

You make me laugh every time I visit you. Thank you. I was wondering about your back yesterday.,I haven't heard until just now how it was feeling. Hope your biking goes well . be careful, Are they still making you work too hard? Take care Karen love ya