Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'M BACK

What I thought was going to be two weeks of working early morning hours may end up being permanent so I need to find a different time to run. I will truly miss the early morning run.

After no running for two weeks, Randy and I tried running last night with the dog but instead of the dog pulling me along, I had to pull the dog so I didn't get in too much running. Just enough to work up a sweat and let me know how much I missed running.

This morning we did an ocean swim and then ran along Alii Drive. It was so much fun. I usually go running alone and thought I preferred running alone, but it was so much more fun having Randy with me. Too bad we work different shifts so we can't go together more often.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Karen, you are amazing. I am shocked how much you accomplish every day. It is so hard to find time for all the little things that you need to do, let alone the things that we want to do.