Saturday, August 9, 2008

A HARD RUN AND A GOOFY GUY

Today Randy and I swam at the pool and then did a three mile run. I'm getting out of shape FAST because I am tired! I haven't been running much, mostly just weekends, since my hours changed at work, and I can sure feel it today. My legs really HURT on the run. I will pull out the tready today and make myself use it after work until my hours change back and I can start running in the mornings again.

I haven't seen our son Jonathan, from Oregon, since February and really miss him. Randy and Rebecca haven't seen him in almost a year and a half. We were hoping he would come to San Diego for our youngest son's graduation from boot camp but he has to work so he won't be there. I'm pretty bummed about it. I don't know when we'll have another chance to see him for a long time.

Jonathan in Virginia City, Nevada, trying on goofy glasses

2 comments:

Mary Eggers said...

I can't imagine not seeing my son for so long (but.... he's only 7) you are a much stronger woman than I!!!! Way to go on your swim / RUN!

BreeWee said...

Karen! Oh man, you are super strong and Brave... both the boys away! Yikes! I cry leaving Kainoa for 2 hours!

Hope you are getting back to your sporty self... see you around!