Thursday, October 23, 2008

POOL'S CLOSED

As the busy holiday season is here things have gotten busy at work. Being the seasonal department manager at Walmart is hard this time of year. I'm supposed to have six associates helping me set the modulars and stock all the freight but for some reason we are on a hiring freeze and I only have one person this year. So things have been stressful at work.
I started going swimming at the pool after work because I need to get better and faster for Lavaman but I've found that swimming right after work also calms me down from all the stresses of the day.
TODAY THE POOL IS CLOSED!!!!!
So if you see me around town tonight, or tomorrow at work, you may not recognize me.
Here's a picture just in case....

3 comments:

Randy said...

You are funny!!! and still beautiful.

Marilyn and Robert said...

where did you get your hair done???? was it expensive??? lol you are sooooo funny Karen

Debbie said...

I Love you. You made me laugh so much. Sorry I haven't blogged much lately. I have been very busy also. At work and at home. All of our trucking reports are due by the end of this month. And of course I wait until the end of month to start them . I am very smart. I also look like your photo. We are very busy at Kmart too. I go in early mornings to work on freight and the last person of my seven person crew showed up at 4:00AM Tuesday just to tell me she quit. So, I am Me, It is I , only One, Uno, No one else. Streeessssfull!!! I had to get after myself for taking too long of break today. But I did a good job later so I told myself to take it easy for the reat of the day. LOL