Wednesday, October 8, 2008

INVENTORY AND IRONMAN

It's been such a busy week for me. We've been getting ready for inventory at work which is a huge process at Walmart. I've been working a lot of hours so if I haven't been leaving comments on everyone's posts, I'm sorry. I haven't been on the computer much.
Between all that, I had volunteered to help put Ironman preregistration packets together and also to be water patrol for the Iron Keiki biathlon, so between work and volunteering for those two things, I've been exhausted.
On the bright side, I only got one day off last week so I get a three day weekend starting Friday. YeeHaw! I'm looking forward to watching the Ironman race on Saturday and getting in some swimming this weekend, along with some much needed rest (and catching up on reading and leaving comments on everyone's blog).

4 comments:

Marilyn and Robert said...

hey Karen I have a 4 day weekend this week finally. And the things you say in your blogs about your kids I know what you are feeling believe me. I wonder if this is what they call separation anxiety.Kind of get that something is missing feeling in the pit of your stomach I don't know must be a mom thing. Anyway take care and love ya

Debbie said...

Inventory is tough. We just went thru ours last month. Good thing is everything is smooth for awhile when it's over. Enjoy your much deserved weekend. !!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun watching the Ironman. It starts soon...Ill be watching via internet all day and night looking for people I know.

Thanks for the email. I wish I knew how to make my blogger private.

Keep following Him...

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.