Thursday, April 8, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY RANDY

I'm so proud to say that I have been married to the most wonderful man for thirty one years.

Randy,

Thank you for always loving me and taking care of me. Thank you for always picking me up when I'm down, for laughing with me when I'm happy, for always caring about my feelings.
I love you not just because you love me and fill my life with beautiful and special moments,
but I love you more for the person you are...
Kind hearted, gentle, caring and understanding,
And that's all I ever wanted in my partner for life.
You will forever be in my life and heart.
Happy Anniversary Sweetheart.
I love you now and forever.

4 comments:

PistolPete said...

Check out my blog, http://madforclevelandsports.blogspot.com/

hollister milano said...




We are concentrate on offering you the actual newest and finest items out of this brand name. Welcome to buy the fashionable hollister milano on our website now, best quality and cheap price Abercrombie and Fitch will be your best choice.

Unknown said...

The master of online gambling

คาสิโนออนไลน์ Meet the style of playing online gambling. You are playing overwhelmed online game players. Let the user play online lottery. Every gamer has come to choose from a variety of fun games, online gambling, and a great deal of dancing.
In addition, we also have an example of playing online multiplayer games. The users of the game online meteorology has a lot to choose from because it is easy to play online games have a habit. Every player you have to use the service to play many games online. To let you all the players have come to enjoy the game over the baccarat online has come into contact with the need to play online multiplayer games and all the greatest wishes.
In addition, we also have a model of online gaming is very much. Every gamer has come to choose to bet on the online games are uncomplicated.Gclub Slot

Unknown said...

Dental Doctors in Chennai
Famous Dentist in Chennai